Features & Amenities
Guests reserve a VR pod (perfect for up to 5 players) in 30-min increments, don a Vive Pro VR headset and controllers, and then immerse themselves in a wide-variety of virtual worlds. Some of the many experiences include:
- Arizona Sunshine – Step into the midst of a zombie apocalypse and shoot your way through hordes of undead.
- Beat Saber – A VR rhythm game where your goal is to slash floating blocks with lightsabers in time to precisely handcrafted music.
- Everyday Golf VR – Play golf, but without your natural slice!
- Google Earth – Stroll the streets of Tokyo, soar over Yosemite, or teleport across the globe.
- Richie’s Plank – You’re on a plank, 80 stories high. Knees shaky, palms sweaty. You have a choice – do you walk out or do you freeze?
- Tilt Brush – Paint in 3D space with three-dimensional brush strokes, stars, light, and even fire.
- Spider-Man Far From Home – Scale and swing from the highest towers in Manhattan as you try to find and confront New York’s latest enemy.
Choose from over 20 games. REM5 also offers a library of educational content, health and wellness, and training materials for schools and corporate groups.
In order to participate in any of the VR experiences at REM5, all guests must sign a waiver and release of liability form. For those under the age of 18, the form should be completed by a parent or guardian.
Eat & Drink
REM5 serves flatbread pizzas made in-house from only fresh and high-quality ingredients and other shareables such as boneless wings, buffalo chicken sliders, hummus with veggies, mac & cheese bites, waffle fries, and sweet potato tater tots. They offer a rotating selection of primarily local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including brews from their neighbor, Steel Toe Brewing. And don’t forget the cinnamon & sugar mini donuts!
Pricing is a flat rate per pod, per period of time, with unlimited use of one headset and full access to their library of experiences. They recommend 2-5 people per pod. (There are no additional fees for extra users.) They also offer a family package, 21+ package, Friday package and special packages for children’s birthday parties.
Whether you’re looking for your next team building event, holiday party, fundraiser or trendy meeting space, REM5 has you covered. Their 6,000 square foot, industrial modern space can host a wide variety of events for groups up to 150 people.
VR pricing for groups starts at $30/person up to $3,000+ for a full buyout, with additional pricing for food and beverage options and extra services such as nightclub lighting, live DJ and more.
For more information and to reserve your event, contact REM5.