Features & Amenities
Steel Toe Brewing is an award-winning family craft brewery with big dreams of staying small. They offer seven year-round brews, several barrel-aged monsters that make regular appearances and several seasonals. You’ll find pints, sampler trays, 750ml bottles, and growlers for sale at the brewery.
Hang out with friends in their spacious indoor taproom or, in summer, on the covered outdoor patio. Local food trucks make frequent, regularly scheduled appearances year round.
Since its inception, Steel Toe has been serving up some impressive, award-winning beers.
- 2018 World Beer Cup Silver Medal, English-style Summer Ale
- 2018 Great American Beer Festival (GABF) Silver Medal, English-style Summer Ale
- 2015 North American Brewers Association (NABA) Bronze Medal, English-style Summer Ale
Rainmaker Double Red Ale
- 2014 NABA Silver Medal, Double/Imperial Red Ale
Dissent Dark Ale
- 2018 GABF Gold Medal, Export Stout
- 2015 NABA Silver Medal, Foreign-style Stout
- 2015 GABF Silver Medal, Session India Pale Ale
- 2014 NABA Bronze Medal, American-style Pale Ale
Wee Heavy Scotch Ale (Nov/Dec Seasonal)
- 2015 NABA Bronze Medal, Scotch Ale
- 2014 GABF Gold Medal, Scotch Ale
- 2014 World Beer Cup Gold Medal, Scotch Ale
Small reservations for groups of up to 25 people can be made on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Reservations are not accepted on Fridays or Saturdays.
To make a reservation or for questions, please email email@example.com.