Features & Amenities
Groups of 15+ receive a discount ($4.50 per person) with advanced reservations. Reservations must be made at least 1 week in advance. Group reservations include the use of a party room, when available.
The entire Backyard can be reserved for private events during non-public use hours. Rental includes two hours of exclusive Backyard use for your group and use of both party rooms.
Refuel after a day of play at Brookview’s Three One Six Bar + Grill, a family friendly sports bar located just down the hallway from the Backyard. Enjoy an assortment of burgers, entrées, appetizers, drinks, and more inside or grab some fresh air at the restaurant’s outdoor patio and fire pit.
Planning a party? The Hideout and Clubhouse party rooms each hold up to 20 people. Party room rental includes two hours of party room use, table coverings, and 10 indoor playground wristbands (extras available for purchase).
Party rooms may be booked up to 9 months in advance (1 year for residents). Full payment due at time of reservation. You may reschedule within 90 days of original party date. No refunds will be given.
Food for your event may be pre-purchased from the Three One Six restaurant and will be delivered to the room at the time designated. Party room menu items can be added after your reservation has been made, up to a week before the party date.
- Alcohol is not allowed in the Backyard (includes both party rooms). No food or drink (except water) is allowed in the Backyard play spaces.
- The only outside food allowed in the party rooms is cake and ice cream prepared in a commercial kitchen. You must provide your own plate, utensils, ice cream scoop, and cake knife for items you bring in.
- All groups must maintain a ratio of no less than one adult per 10 children.
- Renters may use the hanging rail system within the party rooms to hang decorations. Decorations should not be taped, nailed, or pinned to the walls.
- The Backyard is a latex free environment. No balloons, confetti, piñatas, relighting, or sparkler candles are allowed.
View the rental application.